Basque Fest 2019 - Bilbao
from April 17 to April 21.
- Thursday, April 18
- Friday, April 19
- 11:00 Arenal rural sport workshops for families / Learn how to play Basque pelota with true "pelotaris" (players).
- 11:00 Ensanche building exhibition: Traditional dance costumes.
- 11:00 Basque museum exhibition in collaboration with the Soinuenea Folk Music Museum (Basque musical instruments).
- 11:00 Arenal – Txoko Gourmet Gastronomic Tastings, cooking workshops and tourist destinations.
- 11:30 Ría (pío baroja) estuary rowing in small boats for families / Guided trips on stand up pedal boards.
- 11:30 Ría (pío baroja) estuary dramatised riverside walks: "Congratulations Mirentxu!" Departures: 11:45 / 12:15 / 13:15 / 13:45 (3€)
- 11:30 Bilborock educational workshop on bertsolarism (improvised poetry)
- 12:00 Museo guggenheim bilbao esplanade parade of giants with the Ondalan troupe.
- 12:00 Old quarter dramatised tour on the history of Bilbao: "Anﬁtriones".
- 12:00 Arenal basque pelota exhibition.
- Saturday, April 20
- Sunday, April 21
You can find out more on Fiestas.Net