Religious activities in the Balearic Islands
Saturday, August 24
- Mass for the Festivities of Sant Lluís, King of France. Sant Lluís church.
- Beginning of the fiestas protocol and the first playing of the flute and drum in front of the church. Then, the ringing of the bells lluís and Maria set off on their route, along with Tecla and all of the invited groups of Giants, accompanied by music band.
- Mass and Procession.
- Solemnes completes" (traditional mass). Parish church.
Sunday, August 25
- Mass with the horsemen and women, with the traditional custom of sharing out the "aigu-ros"
- Mass and Choirs performance.
- Mass, Announcement and Choirs performance.
Monday, August 26
- Mass in memory of the departed Parish Church.
Tuesday, August 27